Coyote's Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The TCM can take up to 150 miles to adjust

OP
OP
theycallmecoyote
Reaction score
The TCM can take up to 150 miles to adjust

If you're referring to the tranny hesitation between shifts, yes I know. I've had the tune in for a couple thousand miles now, and it's all learned up. The hesitation is maybe not as drastic as I described, it's totally normal.

Also re: suspension if anyone cares, I took a tape measure out and measured all four corners. I know technically fender to center of hub is more accurate but I did fender to ground and got the following: both driver front and passenger front are dead on at 35 1/4, passenger rear is 36 even, and driver rear is 35 5/8. She got a little of that fabled Chevy Lean I guess haha. I didn't get a chance (forgot) to get before measurements on the passenger rear, but the driver rear was 37.5, just about a full 2" drop. May come down a little more as it settles, but kinda hoping it doesn't!

I'll get some better pics after a car wash and I need to make sure all my tire pressures are the same and re-measure but here she is in all her dirty glory

image1 (1).jpeg image0 (1).jpeg

Last edited: