Couple of interesting Subs here in Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

LOL

So, the dealer slapped on an aftermarket exhaust, some SS stickers, wheels and grille inserts and that makes it a collector's item? It appears to be in excellent condition, but it's just an '03 LT.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
both are overpriced, but such is the times
At 93k miles, I hope it is good. Driver seat tear, like they all do, and top clearcoat fade is all the seller copped to. He is selling for his next door neighbor, an 81 year old widow who does not drive anymore. Shall see.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
So, I just came back from looking at the 02 Sub and both seats were a mess, someone had tried to clean up the top and made it look like crap and the wheels were oxidized badly. Had the normal oil leaks but no maintenance or repair records. Looked like water pump had a corrosive stain at the weep hole but was dry when I looked at it, transmission lines leaked, valve covers leaked, brake fluid was close to black, oil and trans and coolant were ok colors, plugs and wires were original and I bet the fuel filter was too. Tires at about 50% but wear was even all way around. I offered $6k and he said the owner would take no lower than $7k. Shook hands and walked away.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It had possibilities but seat needs fixed before selling, IMO. The rest of interior was immaculate. Looked real nice.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep