Couldn't get a pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off the original topic, but oh well haha. I've never seen triples out here in California. Only doubles. But they are short doubles, 20 or 25 feet each I think. I have seen the roads trains, when I visited Australia back in junior high. They were pretty crazy. That's a massive amount of weight to pull with one tractor lol.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Off the original topic, but oh well haha. I've never seen triples out here in California. Only doubles. But they are short doubles, 20 or 25 feet each I think. I have seen the roads trains, when I visited Australia back in junior high. They were pretty crazy. That's a massive amount of weight to pull with one tractor lol.

Yeah most of the time triples are the shorter trailers and I'm not sure if Comifornia allows triples... I doubt it since they don't allow much of anything.... I hate that place, damn 55mph speed limit BS.... Anyway sometimes you run across 53' doubles and Texas and Florida allow for 57' singles but they can't cross state lines. 53' is pretty much the standard nation wide now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cbrpilot2