Couldn't get a pic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
man you guys woulda shit a brick if you saw what did this morn on the way to work......
Car carrier with at least 10 new all white tahoes .....
They had black rims but i think even civi ones come like that, i couldnt look close enough it was coming from other direction and i would rearended the guy in front of me...
What dealer orders all the same white tahoes, had to be ppv/ssv, was cool though, sorry no pics......
Just had to pop in here to mess with u guys, especially you @Samuraj ......lol

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I used to haul cars and it wasn't uncommon to have entire trailer loads of brand new police vehicles. I hauled 96 brand new Chevy Impalas from Jacksonville, Fl. to Miami, Fl.... Not all at once of course... Lol

OP
OP
PG01

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to haul cars and it wasn't uncommon to have entire trailer loads of brand new police vehicles. I hauled 96 brand new Chevy Impalas from Jacksonville, Fl. to Miami, Fl.... Not all at once of course... Lol

Lol, it be like those road trains in Australia .....tractor pulling 5 or 6 trailers

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Yeah doubles are allowed in Florida but other states allow triples... But not for car hauling... Lol

Samuraj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seen many new ones , I think they sits higher then 07-14 , wheels are loook nice ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout