94-99 2-Doors Cost

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Diesel2door96

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed these 94-99 2-doors are getting more and more expensive? I’ve been looking around just for the hell of it. And saw they’re going for anywhere from 12k-30k. And these are all gassers, I haven’t seen any 2-door diesels for sale. God knows what they’re going for in good shape…..

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed these 94-99 2-doors are getting more and more expensive? I’ve been looking around just for the hell of it. And saw they’re going for anywhere from 12k-30k. And these are all gassers, I haven’t seen any 2-door diesels for sale. God knows what they’re going for in good shape…..
asking price and what it actually sold for are 2 different things, if it sold at all

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
they look good and are starting to become popular with YouTube guys.. the cleetus channel gave one away. from a shop that builds them. street build with a lt4 and a 10 speed swap.

the hooligan guys are currently building one. price of any used car basically doubled the last few years add to that them being popular and to most people looking nicer than the 4doors. plus guys are running out of older model Square bodies to build and a big block still drops stright into these. plus they look good raised for offroad to slammed. both of those crowds have lots of money to spend on toys. especially the off road guys. gotta hit the market right where the buyer has lots of spare money but doesn't think he's to good to work on cars still. that guy will pay whatever for what he wants and build it as he wants it.

that said, it is true we don't know what listing vs actually selling is. I thinking when I get around to listing mine, I'm listing it for 15k and see what happens. I have no desire to sell it since I've had it forever and I really like it so I don't really care, I just want it to go to someone that will build something from it. not just buy it cheap and flip it but watching it sit in the drive way is brutal. hail is very common here and I'm just pushing my luck it hasn't been hit yet. insurance will probably total it.

location plays into price a lot too.. this being tx ever truck is over priced. in say FL truck prices aren't as high, but you can't buy a sports car there. nice roads and year around summer will do that haha. tx roads make you wanna run you sports car into a ditch and walk away haha. I have a hard time even pulling mine out of the garage here and haven't touched the bike since we moved. both are completely pointless and not enjoyable at all here.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
From up in the PNW: https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ctd/d/portland-1999-chevrolet-tahoe-4x4v8/7625722232.html

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a a dealer ad for the 2 door. but it's also really nice red.

one of those are special and the other is not.

it's like muscle cars.. a 4 door 283 with a power glide or a factory big block car with a m22. technically both are the same cars with different options but all these years later one is in priceless car collections and the other is in junk yard 30 years ago.

not that a 2 door is a 66 chevelle or something but fads and trends are a thing and older cars wriu the right options are always going to be worth more than run of the mill stuff.

I would expect a manual diesel to pull a good amount right now. even thou really that old diesel is a pretty bad one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011