Cordless Impact Wrench

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueMeanie

Reaction score
I am moving from atl to the DMV area and they don't have a lot of resonalby priced houses that have garages so it looks like i will be stuck with a townhouse that doesn't have a garage. any suggestions on a good cordless impact wrench...i need one for rotating tires, changing brakes and maybe some other repairs as needed...thanks for your help

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/impact-wrench-comparison-seven-electric-models-tested-gearbox

i checked out this website and was thinking about the Bosch but if you have any other ones that you have used please let me know

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could wait to see if you can find one with a garage! I'm up here and it is possible! Hell serge had one :hail: but he's an old man.

nhoj_yelbom

Reaction score
Snap on, milwaukee make real strong and good cordless impacts. I use mine commercially for road calls snap on ct4850ho , can get them cheap on ebay

02tahoeindiana

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the craftsmen with the lithium battery, its great. Have done about 8 rotations with it on different cars, changed out stocks and struts with it, put new sway bars on with it, dropped it out of the bed of a truck, its going strong just used it today to disassemble a fence. For being a lower end cost model it has extremely good quality parts and I have yet to be dissapointed with any of the craftsmen C3 products and batteries. Also they have some pretty sweet tools that also use the C3 battery system

Xshooterx

Reaction score
I use the heck out of my milwaukee's. they've been dropped in water and mud, and off of 10' drops to wood decking and keep going strong. Highly recommended.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Ive had my Snap-on 24v for 3 years, thru almost daily use and its still strong as hell. When it dies, Ill definitely buy another one.

Another guy in our shop just bought the DeWalt 36v. Its badass, but the Snap-On 24v is just as strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods