Cooling fans constantly on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This sucks.
I had sent them an e-mail before posting in regard to the cut.
They want it back. They said a new one is on the way but reiterated they want it back.
I had called because I wanted to speak to a tech but they do not have any techs on hand and again, stated "they want it back, it is not supposed to look like that"
Now I have to pull it out again. Seriously wtf.
have they already sent a replacement? if so just give them the replacement one back when it arrives

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
have they already sent a replacement? if so just give them the replacement one back when it arrives

They said they sent it already.
That's my plan.
I was just outside putting my new windshield washer tank in inspecting my brakes and wrapping things up.

I do have a question. Why do factory radiators not have this cut?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They said they sent it already.
That's my plan.
I was just outside putting my new windshield washer tank in inspecting my brakes and wrapping things up.

I do have a question. Why do factory radiators not have this cut?
no idea, this one is a little thicker and it's aftermarket, might just be a extra measure they took to prevent any problems

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no idea, this one is a little thicker and it's aftermarket, might just be a extra measure they took to prevent any problems

Go figure haha. I'm curious if the PPV models have the same radiator because it was the same size as my factory one.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shocked, my "replacement" radiator showed up this afternoon.
Same cuts in it as the one I installed.

I will say I'm impressed; they don't mess around with their shipping. Not even 24 hours later and it was at my door.

OP
OP
992dr

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's some advice. When you receive a new radiator, make sure all your fittings are tight.
Had a leaky trans cooler line fitting. Not sure why they wouldn't be tightened to spec at the manufacturer.

One of the biggest things I noticed is how quiet the fans are now. They seemed a lot louder before, may be due to low fluid and struggling to keep up. I'll be taking it out in a bit, and I'll quadruple check everything when I get back. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Otherwise, this is one of the easiest vehicles to work on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos