Coolant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Larryjb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally, I believe that the G-05 is a better coolant overall. I switched my 3.8L Buicks over, but it required a lot of flushing with distilled water. Depending on how much work Brady wants to do, and how concerned he is about Dexcool, he could switch to G-05, or leave it with Dexcool as we don't have the same issues with the intake manifold gasket.

While I think G-05 is better, I have better things to do than switch my Tahoe over to G-05.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Your Tahoe pic is back. I changed mine too. GM Technical Center just outside Detroit.

Yea, different angle of my 2002. I didn't like the "AL BUNDY" pic after looking at it for a few days. I have some other pics of a gun collection of Ruger P series guns I used to own but thought better of that. Hard not to put a pic of my rig on a Tahoe site.

JonnyTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, different angle of my 2002. I didn't like the "AL BUNDY" pic after looking at it for a few days. I have some other pics of a gun collection of Ruger P series guns I used to own but thought better of that. Hard not to put a pic of my rig on a Tahoe site.
Yes looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64