Control arms and ball joints advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Bigjimmy I just did the front end and while I used the Rough Country forged upper control arms I went with the Premium Moog lower control arms. CK620955 and CK620956 and I am happy with the quality of them. I used Moog Premium for the rest of my front end parts and have no complaints.

mang213

Reaction score
The Moog CK upper arms are beefier than stock GM arms. Only issue with Moog is their packaging sucks and shit can go missing or zercs get damaged because they don't protect the ballpoint spindles or zerc fittings. The spindles cut through the boxes and your hardware bag can fall out during delivery

Sent from my SM-T978U using Tapatalk

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Moog CK upper arms are beefier than stock GM arms. Only issue with Moog is their packaging sucks and shit can go missing or zercs get damaged because they don't protect the ballpoint spindles or zerc fittings. The spindles cut through the boxes and your hardware bag can fall out during delivery

Sent from my SM-T978U using Tapatalk
@mang213 I had the same experience with Moog control arms when ordering from Amazon. The first one showed up beat up but the arm itself is a tank so I wasn't too worried about it. The second one was so bad that it was flagged as damaged a state away and was being sent back to the warehouse but I called them and told them that I needed the part so they turned it back around and got it sent to me. It showed up in 2 boxes tapped together but luckily all the parts were there and it wasn't damaged just scuffed up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitransmission