Constraint on Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerseySUP

Reaction score
Does anyone have any insight as to whether the Z71 is currently on constraint? I have one dealership who refuses to take my order for a Z71 saying they’re on constraint and I have little chance of getting one (they’ll order me an RST no problem). The other dealership says that’s nonsense and I placed an order for a Z71 with them a couple weeks ago, but no allocation as of yet. Both dealerships are large, well-respected in northern NJ. Anyone have any intel?

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actual knowledge about the constraints? no.

I ordered two Z71 Tahoe’s the first week of Jan at different dealerships….one was picked up mid Feb and built this week. The other still hasn’t been accepted.

If it wasn’t on constraint then dealers would be getting allocations. Sounds like you have one dealer that doesn’t want to give you the run around (the one that didn’t take your order) and one that is fine with stringing you along.

my advice would be to try and place a couple orders and hope one gets accepted

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe