Console shift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoGoGo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I had a question. I installed a floor shift console from an S10 Blazer in my 95 Caprice and my 95 Fleetwood and I simply loved them! My 07 Trailblazer has one as does my fiancée's 15 Acadia.

Were any Tahoes, Yukons, Escalades every equipped with console mounted floor shifters? Has anyone ever installed one? I would love to see any pictures or hear any ideas, thoughts or suggestions

Thank you all in advance for the time and have a great night!

Respectfully
George D.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I had a question. I installed a floor shift console from an S10 Blazer in my 95 Caprice and my 95 Fleetwood and I simply loved them! My 07 Trailblazer has one as does my fiancée's 15 Acadia.

Were any Tahoes, Yukons, Escalades every equipped with console mounted floor shifters? Has anyone ever installed one? I would love to see any pictures or hear any ideas, thoughts or suggestions

Thank you all in advance for the time and have a great night!

Respectfully
George D.

Somebody put a T-56 6 speed in a Tahoe and had the shifter where the cup holders are in the console... sorry don't remember who.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu