Common issues 2016 PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cminke

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
List them for a 2016 PPV just bought one on a good deal with High KM.
need to know the common issues that are prevalent regards to the vital driving parts. suspension, steering and drive train.

Thanks!

ATX 14

Reaction score
I bought my 2016 PPV brand new and I haven’t had any problems with mine. With that being said, I only have about 20,000 miles on it. If there were going to be any issues with it I’m sure it would be the same issues other Tahoe models have. A lot will hinge on how well it was taken care of prior to you purchasing it.

bayareadude84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
List them for a 2016 PPV just bought one on a good deal with High KM.
need to know the common issues that are prevalent regards to the vital driving parts. suspension, steering and drive train.

Thanks!

Spent last summer @ GM dealer service dept. Watch out for A/C condenser issue, Seen like 20 full size trucks mix pickups and SUV getting dash ripped out to repair. Also remember some entertainment/Air bag BCM/ECM reprogramming

Any TSB issues with late model GMTK2XX with rear end/front diff/trans, GM now requires M1 fluids all around o_O

Here's another source
https://www.carcomplaints.com/Chevrolet/Tahoe/2016/

Dave

Solace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Typical issues for the 15-16s include the A/C condenser, auxiliary battery isolator going bad, and radio issues.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01