Colorado Meet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to get an idea of what people would want to do for when we get one going. Camping? Something in the city? BBQ? Any other thoughts??

98_hoe

Reaction score
for the first one we should just do like a meet in a central area in a praking lot or somethin so we can get to know each other and check out each others trucks

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That would be cool, maybe like a ******* type of thing??

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I have a buddy that runs the ******* off 25 and colorado in denver, or 100 other places I know of. I'm up in the mountains quite a bit too.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well theres 4 of us...I'm starting school plus working full time starting August 18th, and I'll be out of town until the 10th. Thats like...a week of availability lol. I might be SOL on a meet right now but if you guys come up with anything let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hear ya on the school part. just finished summer class and i get 2 weeks off before it starts again. So...does that meet down in the springs work for anybody? Or are we gonna have to do a ******* night one of these weekends?

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be seriously down with hanging out with Justin and Jenna for while down in the springs...but I think max is gonna have to pull this one together. I don't know anyone right now who drives a GM vehicle that wants a tune. My father in law could really use one for his new Silverado, but has an edge tuner for it that he thinks is the shit and I can't change his mind. His 02 Burban could really use one too, but it's got just shy of 200K on it, so he's not gonna do it on that one either.

Unless we can get the 10 deposits lined up, it's gonna be a no go, which would suck.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
They have family in the springs so it's a go regardless. Jenna was saying they wanted to see some sights so I'm thinking I'll get one or two of my buddies tuned and we can chill out somewhere, I really hate the springs tho.

OP
OP
puckhead

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They have family in the springs so it's a go regardless. Jenna was saying they wanted to see some sights so I'm thinking I'll get one or two of my buddies tuned and we can chill out somewhere, I really hate the springs tho.

Whats wrong with the Springs!? lol

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Last time I went there the idler pulley on my old tahoe grenaded at midnight on a saturday. Had to fix it under a car wash when it was snowing and 20 degrees, then I got food poisoning from the waffle house. National Forest area west of there is pretty sweet, just don't like the town very much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Romeroman64