Coil Over Conversion Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Atomic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its 1.5" at the shock but because the LCA acts like a lever 1.5" at the shock is close to 3" at the wheel.

Here is a picture of mine with the preload of 1300lb springs that put me in the middle on a lighter truck

20131006_195516Custom_zps17c2c1de.jpg

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My springs / coils are currently almost right there at yours. LIke a thread down if that.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any interest, I am selling my bump stops, Brand new. If no interest i'll just end up cutting them.

4. Energy Suspension Bump stops - Brand New) $10 shipped or trade for smaller ones
Bushings, Bump Stops, Polyurethane, Black, Conical, 2 in. Diameter, 2.125 in. Tall, Universal, Pair
ens-9-9101g_ml.jpg

Figured in here most might understand what they are for.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cut em up

Thinking about it.

In other news:

I have nothing to report except its at all different heights now and the rear still has me pondered as to why adding bags lifted it up 1" and there is no air in them. Think my 5305 springs have sagged big time b/c looking at the bags, they appear to be bigger then the springs with weight of tahoe on them. lol.

Either way still drives good now that i lifted it up a little. Will be inspecting all and leveling it all out memorial weekend.

egrippe

Reaction score
Hey Mike. I tried sending you a PM, but I don't have enough posts yet. What part of Texas are you? I live in Arlington and would be interested in checking out your coil over conversion set up.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nothing worth mentioning yet.

Last weekend did not get a chance to adjust the front and mess with it period. Going to try tomorrow if weather holds off.

Otherwise not really much to say that hasnt been stated already.

Just getting tired of the tahoe in general and its killing the mood of wanting to fix it, honestly.

But will be updating, just keep an eye out. Hopefully tomorrow or this coming week will have some more to say.

OP
OP
Tahoewhat

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you need to twin Turbo it... Can't get bored with that lol. JK

Honestly I think its these damn 3.23 gears. I swear a prius takes off faster.

but a single turbo, or supercharger would be nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe

Latest posts