Clock stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMike48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For some reason the clock in my 2010 Yukon just never came on when I started the car yesterday. I restarted it several times with the same result. Everything else works fine. Any thoughts?

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The clock on your nav screen or your odometer? If odometer press the top button that looks like a road

OP
OP
M

MrMike48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
The one on the nav screen - everything else on the nav screen works fine

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know the earlier ones, like '07 to '08-ish, had a software bug that made the clock randomly and inexplicably disappear. Some say it was from certain CDs they were playing (MP3s?)

rdstrattan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
For some reason the clock in my 2010 Yukon just never came on when I started the car yesterday. I restarted it several times with the same result. Everything else works fine. Any thoughts?
See my reply under No Clock thread. There is a "secret" code procedure of resetting the clock under the Menu > Display screen

OP
OP
M

MrMike48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I tried disconnecting the battery cables and holding then together but there was no change. I did however follow a couple of links from your thread that demonstrated how to reprogram the clock so that it works.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh