Clock not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Thank you bump. Glad I stumbled onto this thread as my Navi went into the twilight zone after being serviced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EccentricGigi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, after having our 2007 Yukon in the shop for repairs the clock no longer worked, only display the colon :)) and attempting to set time did not work. The radio, navigation, and everything else was fine. After digging around the internet I found a post uncovered a hidden access to the radio and all if its apparent workings. I only messed around with the clock because it appeared I could change all kinds of stuff, but not knowing what all could happen, I did not venture past the clock. This is my first post to this forum and I will try to post a PDF file with the steps and pictures. Note that I did not figure this out on my own but learned it from someone who posted in 2007, so credit goes to him, not me.

i love that I’ve found the instructions, however when pushing in left hand corner screens for 5 seconds, nothing comes up. Ugh

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other thread mentioned a secret screen for programming sounds just like yours sorry I’m not much help. I’ll mess with mine tomorrow and see what I can find.

Stevenrburns777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I trust the PDF document and will be getting my clock back in the a.m. (when I can see) Yes, I often look at the clock while driving and it is a habit which currently will not go away. So, tomorrow a.m. all will be well with a healthy habit.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I trust the PDF document and will be getting my clock back in the a.m. (when I can see) Yes, I often look at the clock while driving and it is a habit which currently will not go away. So, tomorrow a.m. all will be well with a healthy habit.

it's easy to take careof but i did read the manual it should set the time automatically via the GPS

djg9100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, after having our 2007 Yukon in the shop for repairs the clock no longer worked, only display the colon :)) and attempting to set time did not work. The radio, navigation, and everything else was fine. After digging around the internet I found a post uncovered a hidden access to the radio and all if its apparent workings. I only messed around with the clock because it appeared I could change all kinds of stuff, but not knowing what all could happen, I did not venture past the clock. This is my first post to this forum and I will try to post a PDF file with the steps and pictures. Note that I did not figure this out on my own but learned it from someone who posted in 2007, so credit goes to him, not me.
Thanks for the post - Aggravation level just dropped !!!

Donna B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you Randy for posting this. I’m the 2nd owner of a ‘07 Tahoe LTZ and the clock hasn’t worked since I’ve had it. Been racking my brain trying to figure it out from the manual. You, sir just made my day. Thank you for the decrease in my stress level!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne