Clearing 375s?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lower ball joints are pretty tough I looked all over for a uniball lower or something stronger than stock and even reached out to a couple long travel companies. They pretty much told me that a quality factory ball joint is strong enough unless your desert racing. Plus the factory lowers are cheap and can be replaced easily.
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that. That makes things a lot simpler

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
I dislike body lifts as well but until I break down and take the rcx that came on my truck off and replace it with a cognito I believe I’m going to do the 1.25” body lift that RC makes to get me by I don’t feel like it would make too noticeable of a difference and plus my side steps will cover most of it. I undercoated my whole frame so at least it won’t look ugly and faded lol but like above the kryptonite stuff is awesome well worth the money on any vehicles you plan on keeping it’ll be the last time you pay for stuff anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dantheman1540

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s interesting, I didn’t know that. That makes things a lot simpler

I actually replaced my lowers because the truck had 120k on it and although the boots were torn the joints were not completely shot. Had a lot of off roading on them with 33s and a mix of different suspension setups ranging from stock to +8".

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually replaced my lowers because the truck had 120k on it and although the boots were torn the joints were not completely shot. Had a lot of off roading on them with 33s and a mix of different suspension setups ranging from stock to +8".
When I did my lift all 4 balljoints were shot so they got replaced. So they should hold up for a while I hope lol. Pretty sure they were the OEM ones too and I have 195k lol.

OP
OP
CJ Rodarme

CJ Rodarme

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dislike body lifts as well but until I break down and take the rcx that came on my truck off and replace it with a cognito I believe I’m going to do the 1.25” body lift that RC makes to get me by I don’t feel like it would make too noticeable of a difference and plus my side steps will cover most of it. I undercoated my whole frame so at least it won’t look ugly and faded lol but like above the kryptonite stuff is awesome well worth the money on any vehicles you plan on keeping it’ll be the last time you pay for stuff anyways

I think a body lift in the 1.5-2" range would work good for what I'm looking for but I can't seem to find one that will fit besides the 3" one from Zone.

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
Yea buddy if you can look on rough country they might have the 1.5” that’s where I found the 1.25” with the bumper bracket kit for my truck I’m gunna get it when I do the 2500 bumper so it’ll compensate for the 1.5” drop because the 2500 bumpers sit lower on the nnbs

Trey Hardy

Reaction score
No lift and 20x12 on 275s tucked lol about to trade my 37s for 35s pick this thing up to a 5” and try to fit some 24x12 on it

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks hood man glad you found a solution for now. Look forward to seeing the next phase.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9

Latest posts