Clean '15 Tahoe PPV unmarked in Alabama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And what is the advantage of a PPV or SSV for daily civilian use versus a normal LS Tahoe? I know that there PPV or SSV is missing certain equipment such as the 3rd row seat, DIC and Bluetooth connectivity.

RC45

Reaction score
Ya I have seen those, But general public can't buy them unless you're one of the above you mentioned.

Dave
This is true for new trucks that are built to order, but anything already on a dealers lot is fair game - zero mile or used.

And what is the advantage of a PPV or SSV for daily civilian use versus a normal LS Tahoe? I know that there PPV or SSV is missing certain equipment such as the 3rd row seat, DIC and Bluetooth connectivity.

Advantages? lower price, better handling, lower weight, lower ride height improved brakes, better suspension - faster out of the box, way faster due to aggressive shift program, more aggressive handling orientated power steering programming and no top speed governor.

Heavy duty cooling, dual battery circuitry,FlexFuel and 100,000 mile drive train warranty.

PPV's have Bluetooth and Onstar and the DIC is present with essential info on the dash and Certified Speedometer.

In short the 2015+ PPV drives and feels like a high performance sedan.

2 years and 44,000 miles into our 2015 PPV - we love it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17