Checking in from Georgia; Old Member, New Burbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey from Georgia!! I've been a snooper but I've never checked in before and I haven't been online here in a few years. I'm currently the proud owner of 2 NBS Burbs and a Mustang Bullitt though. All my burbs have been tuned and EFan swapped. I'm looking at doing some informative videos on how to do the EFan swap as a "PLUG and PLAY" setup.
I have TONS of information from owning and flipping these trucks for some side hustle money and from being an enthusiast. I've ran into all kinds of problems that I've managed to fix on my own or with the help of my buddy who runs the service department at the local GMC Dealership. I'm an open book ask me anything.
Thanks
Cam
1449.JPG1531.JPG

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
We typically have a heat wave at least once or twice a summer but mostly in 90's and even three digits but about 2-3 weeks ago we were at 111 degrees. Now is more normal for summer at 85 today, low 80's tomorrow and then high of 78 on Friday. Always low humidity. I work in a/c and rarely have to get out unless I need to.

Snow here can be ZERO all winter or just a dusting that melts asap. Lots of rain though.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome! Post up a pic or two of the Bullitt, too.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Savannah Georgia!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!

By all means, share your knowledge, and our collective knowledge base increases.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickyrick63