Check this out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
It was not a rig but was a set of tools here in Eugene. It was listed for $1200 and was two big Craftsman upper and lower boxes filled with Snap On and Craftsman and Mac tools. I emailed about looking tonight but guess it was a smoking hot deal because they are likely already sold. The post is no longer on CL.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
According to that RPO sheet, it was a 2005 Tahoe with the LM7, New Venture 246 transfer case, 3.42 gears, HD Cooling package, moonroof, etc.

That RPO code list was mine that I posted in my signature until I deleted it and now just posted the pic in a link that I hope other members can open. See if you can and tell me, please.

OP
OP
OR VietVet

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Oh! Yes, clicking on the link brings up the sheet, cool idea.

I think it works well and is a good idea but @Galante and @Rocket Man think it is a waste of time. But not everyone can see it for what it is worth. Having information at your fingertips is great and knowledge is power. I am not a fan of guesswork when trying to solve a problem or helping someone. It was actually @iamdub that came up with the idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts