Check This Government 'Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Govt has some awesome undercover pursuit vehicles. Back in the day I bought an 89 Pontiac Formula bird. All the factory gofast goodies--350 tpi, dual cats, 3.27 rear, 4 wheel discs, oil cooler, aux cooling, bigger rad and alt--blah, blah blah. Found out it was a former DEA pursuit vehicle. These cars are always wet underneath--always leaking something--this one was bone dry and FAST!! Wish I kept it. Used to spin the tires a little when you nailed it hitting 1st to 2nd gear.

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
I can really see mating a high line, identical vehicle, like a Denali or Eski with a blown engine/trans with this vehicle. It’d clean up the title and allow the luxo parts like leather, ICE and trim to give you an insane family hauler for tall kids.

You’d need a roof box or trailer for the longer hauls as the rear has been maximized for observation & comfort. Put a 6SP with n there and cruz the US in style! [emoji3590] this thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why even sell it?? I wonder what else the govt has? Can someone PLEASE BUY THIS!!!

I used to live in DC in a 5th floor condo, facing a road that was commonly used by government motorcades, pres, vp, dignitaries, etc on their way to/from the White House. I saw lots of these Suburbans in action with the back lid open, secret service agent in back, with long guns etc. it was awesome to see (and hear).

OP
OP
Tonyrodz

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I used to live in DC in a 5th floor condo, facing a road that was commonly used by government motorcades, pres, vp, dignitaries, etc on their way to/from the White House. I saw lots of these Suburbans in action with the back lid open, secret service agent in back, with long guns etc. it was awesome to see (and hear).

I wonder if all those other Burbs have the SC too.

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, showed the video to my daughter this morning and she wants it! Love the idea of popping the hatch and unloading on bad guys, maybe they had a minigun that sprouted out from there?

They did! And still do, you can actually see it if you’re above street level. I’ll have to dig up my old pics/videos from when I lived in DC and watched those things cruise by my place every day, literally every day.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17