Check This Government 'Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly James--Why WOULDN'T you want it?? Could you imagine the goodies you'll find under the seats when you'll vacuum?

Hey I get it.... i was just throwing out there the supercharger is really nothing special.....

The boat hatch in the back.....really cool

Just think, this thing was protecting President Obama......:confused:

LOL, showed the video to my daughter this morning and she wants it! Love the idea of popping the hatch and unloading on bad guys, maybe they had a minigun that sprouted out from there?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the netting between the rear windows that would be a easy mod for road trips, just have to find the netting the right length and some clips that would clip in the plastic lip edge.

Reaction score
looks like a trunk net from any sedan would work. I was given one from a Honda years ago with loops at all 4 corners and it worked perfect clipped over the T shapped attachment points in my Mustang trunk

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the netting between the rear windows that would be a easy mod for road trips, just have to find the netting the right length and some clips that would clip in the plastic lip edge.

GM made a cargo net for the 900s and I think offered it as an accessory. Having gotten used to them in our minivans, it was on of the first mods I did after buying the truck, 19153964.

I'd have to watch the video again to see if its the same or similar.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM made a cargo net for the 900s and I think offered it as an accessory. Having gotten used to them in our minivans, it was on of the first mods I did after buying the truck, 19153964.

ya I think that one is for across the back not the windows

Reaction score

I have a GM cargo net in my 2001. It has heavy hooks on the bottom that attach to the D-rings in the floor just in front of the liftgate, and loops on the top ends that attach to those quarter sized knobs on each side of the liftgate opening.

My 2012 has the D-rings in the floor and the knob on the passenger side, but because of the automatic liftgate motor/housing there's no place to have a driver's side knob mounted without it interfering with the liftgate mechanics

2001 Yukon SLT
2012 Yukon Denali XL
2011 Yukon Denali RIP 5/20/18

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a GM cargo net in my 2001. It has heavy hooks on the bottom that attach to the D-rings in the floor just in front of the liftgate, and loops on the top ends that attach to those quarter sized knobs on each side of the liftgate opening.

My 2012 has the D-rings in the floor and the knob on the passenger side, but because of the automatic liftgate motor/housing there's no place to have a driver's side knob mounted without it interfering with the liftgate mechanics

That's right, they were not for those with the powered lift gate.