Check reverse lamp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Update: I sent an E-mail to the Service Manager and got a call with an apology and they promised to do it correctly this time. Long story short, here's the invoice from the latest update and so far, no bogus "Check Reverse Lamp." So we'll see if I get the same results as "Thunder22."

2CAE6191-E670-4637-902D-0224390A7615_1_201_a.jpeg

DaveQ

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I replaced my reverse lights with new LEDs and started to see the issue. Just got suburban 10 days ago.

I figured it was an alert due to the lower voltage the LEDs are drawing now but maybe not. Thanks for the heads up
Same thing just happened to me. I bought my Tahoe 10 days ago. I replaced my backup lights with new Phillips LEDs and I started to see the same issue. Did you ever got your problem resolved?

SANKLA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2021 Chevrolet Tahoe LT. Signal works find. I have the same issues with the reverse aftermarket LEDs. Do I have to put resistors? I know if I do, they will say that I void the warranty. Is there another alternative? Thoughts?

SSGUNNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang that sucks. Kinda why I’ve been holding back on changing the reverse bulbs. On my last ride after changing the reverse bulbs to LEDs it caused the ride to stall…

CASTLEDFW15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the message but appears to be associated with the LED upgrade. I am not panicking and already working on the resistors, just trying to find a good location to mount. Already working on that too. A photo essay when I get ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts