Check engine light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well the o2 sensor seemed to have done the trick. So far the hoe is running great. One thing I do have to ask is, is the 5.3 05 hoe normally a dog off the line or is there something else going on I should investigate. Accelerating from a stop hit the pedal and seems like a dog dont know if this is normal for the tahoe. Thanks again for all's opinions.

Yeah, kind of a dog. A black bear tune is the best option for that.
We would be happy to help with a tune. Feel free to email [email protected], or you can call 877-809-4070 for more information.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.3s kind of act like they have a powerband a lot of power in the higher rpms. but blackbear is def the best option as a tune. I don't have one yet. but u have talked myself out of cheap handheld tuners because I know they are not blackbear lol

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
5.3s kind of act like they have a powerband a lot of power in the higher rpms. but blackbear is def the best option as a tune. I don't have one yet. but u have talked myself out of cheap handheld tuners because I know they are not blackbear lol