Cheap and Easy Mods - 2016 Yukon SLT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We would be happy to help with a tune. We would tune your vehicle with our AutoCal, it will allow us to see vehicle data, and provide the custom tune files via email. The hardware is your to keep, and you can use it to go back to factory settings when needed, and receive tune updates via email. Let us know if you have any questions.
I am interested for my 2018 Escalade with the 6.2 10 speed. I want to disable the AFM and the speed limiter. I want to be able to put back whenever I want with my computer. I don’t know about the performance but I am all ears for it.

SpyShops212

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change out the license plate lights to LED. I have the 921 and it fits perfect over the T10. It helps the rear view mirror camera. I had them for almost a year no issues. I got them at Advanced Auto which comes with lifetime replacement.

I recommend changing the cabin air filter to K&N or one with charcoal filter.

If your battery is old I would change out for AGM.

Range AFM disabler

Change the head lights and fogs to LED.

Wireless CarPlay/Android auto. Magic box actually makes it and it comes with some cool stuff like Netflix and PlayStore apps so your passenger could watch movies.

Key fob carbon fiber case

Michelin Defender tires

Cross drilled rotors & pads that comes from GM for the Tahoes with police package.

Tint the front windows 15% to match the rears.

Center console organizer from Amazon.

Carpet Floor mats that are for the Escalade platinum. They don’t have any writing on them. They are way thicker.

Only use Dexos 1 certified oil. They have Dexos 1 gen 3 as of 9/22.

K&N cold air intake which makes the truck sound nicer.

1669432632527.png

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am interested for my 2018 Escalade with the 6.2 10 speed. I want to disable the AFM and the speed limiter. I want to be able to put back whenever I want with my computer. I don’t know about the performance but I am all ears for it.
We would tune your vehicle via our AutoCal V3 (which is in sale through Cyber Monday) it allows us to see vehicle data, and provide all the tuning via email.

With the 2017+ vehicles, GM is locking the 8 and 10 speed transmission computers, so it would be engine only tuning, not the transmission. The tune will still typically result in a 25-30hp and 30-35ft-lbs improvement along with improved throttle response.

shock

Reaction score
If you don’t have push button start, a furniture pad on the steering column where the keys bang into it constantly is def cheap and easy.

Pivot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy thread revivals, Batman. One of the first mods I always do to a vehicle is switch the HomeLink from a constant circuit to a switched circuit - - I don't park in the garage, but always enter the house thru it. So someone can't bust a window and hit my garage button, but I can still press the button as I pull up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaliRoyal