RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali got a baby cousin this week. Best friends parents were ready to pull the trigger on ordering a brand new Escalade ESV. But apparently the 21 ESVs had a major back log of orders and the couldn’t get one ordered for over a year. A close friend of theirs owns a couple of GM dealerships and got an order in with his allotment for a Yukon xl Denali. They picked her up Tuesday. gave her full clay and ceramic coating Friday. Not gonna lie this is a good looking truck. Still not crazy about the push button shift setup, especially because its not a “push button”, you have to pull it towards you, like the up setting on a window switch. I don’t like that.... but other than that it’s a pretty nice rig.

49D628E8-A39C-4FAF-9A15-6A05C960B59D.jpeg

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Denali got a baby cousin this week. Best friends parents were ready to pull the trigger on ordering a brand new Escalade ESV. But apparently the 21 ESVs had a major back log of orders and the couldn’t get one ordered for over a year. A close friend of theirs owns a couple of AFM dealerships and got an order in with his allotment for a Yukon xl Denali. They picked her up Tuesday. And I have her w full clay and ceramic coating friday. Not gonna lie this is a good looking truck. Still not crazy about the push button shift setup, especially because with not a “push button”, you have to pull it towards you, like the up setting on a window switch. I don’t like that.... but other than that it’s a pretty nice rig.

View attachment 275382
Nice! That’s the only picture we get...?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hdheffel01