RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haven’t updated in a bit. Life has been crazy. I just got a 60 day move out notice because my landlords house across the way finally sold after three and a half years on the market. So she and her husband are downsizing and taking my upstairs apartment here at this house. I’m so bummed.... this has been home for 7 and a half years! Anyways....
Some small updates amidst all the mechanical stuff. Got lucky and scored a fully intact dash bezel out of a non Denali Yukon a couple months back from the local pick n pull. I finally got around to wrapping it in some carbon fiber. I love the tan and carbon fiber and no more Denali wood. I like the look a lot. Before:

C2495515-CBA1-4051-B1A9-04C120F7F318.jpeg 840EFC36-C0F9-444F-885B-DDDC7C200C2F.jpeg

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s the time again for our family friends boat to be hauled around a bit. I’ve been putting off figuring out how I want my trailer brake controller setup and I finally decided this week it was time to square it away.
I got on amazon and the nice digital Reese controller was on sale for 40 bucks!!! I’m like that’s cheap I need it. Ordered it, pulled the trim bezel around the cd changer and I cut a hole in the back of the little rectangular pocket next to my outlet. Put the controller in the pocket, ran the wiring and harness down behind the cd changer and then across the lower kick panel below the steering column and down to the panel where it plugs in. It’s done up nicely. No exposed wire and the controller fits neatly in the cubby and I actually really like it there. Will have to test it out the end of the coming week when it’s time to tow the boat down of the mountain. New controller and the hole I cut in the back of the pocket:

350742BF-9FE3-445E-9C70-108BDD7B9F14.jpeg D1CB05FB-43FE-4490-822D-B5D41CB69F70.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy