RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty normal. But then if you try to fix something yourself they want to punish you by taking your deposits, saying it was unauthorized.
My landlord isn’t cruel like that. Her youngest son was my youth pastor for many years growing up. I’ve known as long a sive lived in big bear. She never even asked for a security deposit lol

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not cruel just not helpful ? Got it :mad:
To be fair she has ALOT going on in her life right now. Her husband is only 64 and has pretty severe onset Alzheimer’s disease. It’s gotten a lot worse in the last like 6 months and I can honestly say that my heart breaks for her and Tim. They’ve always been good to me. And she’s taking care of him full time.

Bear77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well then, post that pic up so we can guide you in the right direction already!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
To be fair she has ALOT going on in her life right now. Her husband is only 64 and has pretty severe onset Alzheimer’s disease. It’s gotten a lot worse in the last like 6 months and I can honestly say that my heart breaks for her and Tim. They’ve always been good to me. And she’s taking care of him full time.
Well you asked for help way before all that and she wasn’t helpful. But I do feel for her , ive had a few close family members have Alzheimer’s and it’s the most disheartening thing to witness.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well you asked for help way before all that and she wasn’t helpful. But I do feel for her , ive had a few close family members have Alzheimer’s and it’s the most disheartening thing to witness.
My grandpa is going through Parkinson’s AND dementia. And it’s just so hard.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So yesterday was frustrating to say in the least....
shop had to keep my truck overnight to finish the valley pan gasket. Only for me to discover that a mouse had gotten into my truck overnight in the shop.... :banghead:
when the tech came to pick me up on his test drive to make sure truck was all good I noticed a pile of insulation on the floor in front of my front passenger seat... I’m like where the hell did that come from it wasn’t there yesterday when i left the truck.... then I notice when we pull back into the shop that my cluster is showing the service stability system warning.... I’m like that definitely wasn’t happening yesterday. And all the tech said wa so don’t know I didn’t do anything electrical.... needless to say I was pretty pissed. I remember reading here in some threads that when the service stability system warning appears it most likely caused by a discrepancy somewhere in the electrical system in the truck...
so after I finished my morning appointment I rolled back here and unbolted my front passenger seat. Found mouse poop and two torn wires coming from the front most electrical plug under the front passenger seat, which I believe is the airbag power harness, but I’m not positive on that.

E273A65A-0A8E-4A13-86DD-B70EFDE8AB6A.jpeg 501804F7-74F3-41ED-9300-C472AAC38C65.jpeg
Got the two wires spliced back together, and the service stability system warning went away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylesimmons