RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup that’s what I’m good for! Making you spend money on CG!!! Haha.
Jetseal is great stuff! That’s my go to thick sealant. Used it for many years a winter sealant for all my clients. I’m on board with hydro slick 100% after using it for the last month. It’s absolutely amazing! Sucks to have to apply by hand! But worth the work for the protection and water beading tech!! And the shine.... it’s unreal
How much shine is capable with this stuff! Sealing most of my clients vehicles with it right now in prep for winter.
So for my old, tired paint, with numerous chips.. would you recommend Jetseal, or hydro slick, for the upcoming winter snow / magnesium chloride months..?

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So for my old, tired paint, with numerous chips.. would you recommend Jetseal, or hydro slick, for the upcoming winter snow / magnesium chloride months..?
Sorry for the delayed response. On older paints I like to use jetseal because it bonds a little better. And it’s easier to apply, machine on, let sit about 10-15 minutes, and the towelit down. And the haze towels off pretty easily. Just make sure you clay it first.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response. On older paints I like to use jetseal because it bonds a little better. And it’s easier to apply, machine on, let sit about 10-15 minutes, and the towelit down. And the haze towels off pretty easily. Just make sure you clay it first.
Nice! Thanks so much Chase!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne