RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know why you clayed new paint , but either way came out great!!!
Whether it’s new paint or old paint, it can’t be sealed without first being clayed. Even new paint has contaminants that will cause sealant to not fully adhere to the paint. So that all has to be clayed off first! Come on don’t you know your detailing game?! Lol

Last edited:

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Whether it’s new paint or old paint, it can’t be sealed without first being clayed. Even new paint has contaminants that will cause sealant to not fully adhere to the paint. So that all has to be clayed off first! Come on don’t you know your detailing game?! Lol
Been painting and detailing most my life and I’ve never ever done that ...ever. But hey there’s still new ways of doing things coming out all the time. I’ll look into it.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this little bugger has had itself quite the adventure in the last week.... it somehow managed to stay in a pocket of a pair of shorts and went through both the WASHING MACHINE AND THE DRYER!! I found it in the dryer after doing laundry and was just like damn it well there goes 40 bucks for the stupid remote.... and to my shock it STILL WORKS!!! Props to boost auto parts for making a water proof and dryer proof remote! I thought for sure the dryer would have fried the circuit board!
And then after that shenanigans I head to staples center in downtown LA to see Carrie Underwood in concert, a bucket list item for me, because close friends got me a ticket as a surprise! Amazing experience except that my stupid key decided to fall out of my backpack at staples center! I got all the way back to the base of the mountain at midnight where my truck was parked only to find I had no keys!!! That was a long ass night! At any rate I had to drive back to staples center this morning to pick my keys up because thankfully a security guard found them and brought them in! Ooi..... what a headache.... but at least that’s the works of my problems right now.... so I don’t much to complain about... lol

5D2EDAEA-ABC4-43D3-9938-70ECA037C375.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut

Latest posts