RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
It finally got warm enough and I had an extra two hours in my day to pull the pressure washer out and give my Denali a proper bath. V07 wash from chemical guys, some V07 spray sealant, and he’s lookin real fresh. Having a fresh truck makes me happy.... :D

View attachment 219445

Bet it makes your customers happy, too, when their detailer rolls up all smooth and not in some janky old van!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tonight I ventured well out of my comfort zone, and took part in a big country line dancing competition. The prize was a ticket to stagecoach this year. The bigger goal though was the chance to be invited to be on the dance team that teaches line dancing at stagecoach at the honkytonk hall at the event. WELL..... I WON SAID COMPETITION! I also am almost certain I’ll be joining the dance team this year! I had SO much fun dancing thisconeption despite being nervous and terrified of being in the spot light!! :chewie:I’m bound for stagecoach!! Also on a negative note, my Denali made a really annoying and odd high pitched squeaking/rattling noise on the drive there and back. Mainly at speeds of about 45 and above. Now I gotta track that down and figure out what’s causing the noise..... :confused:

9B6A8068-E7B4-46B4-B437-E371CADAB7CD.jpeg 340F645E-D5AD-4D6B-9485-AD47BB3949CE.jpeg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
So tonight I ventured well out of my comfort zone, and took part in a big country line dancing competition. The prize was a ticket to stagecoach this year. The bigger goal though was the chance to be invited to be on the dance team that teaches line dancing at stagecoach at the honkytonk hall at the event. WELL..... I WON SAID COMPETITION! I also am almost certain I’ll be joining the dance team this year! I had SO much fun dancing thisconeption despite being nervous and terrified of being in the spot light!! :chewie:I’m bound for stagecoach!! Also on a negative note, my Denali made a really annoying and odd high pitched squeaking/rattling noise on the drive there and back. Mainly at speeds of about 45 and above. Now I gotta track that down and figure out what’s causing the noise..... :confused:

View attachment 220012 View attachment 220013

Yeah but can you teach snowboarding? Oh.... Wait....

Nice work Chase!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan