RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t be a nicer Denali to run up and down the mountain. :)
Thanks friend! :driver:
I’m definitely appreciative of my Denali when I’m going up and down the mountain. Snowing up in big bear and the Denali will definitely keep me safe this afternoon on my way up to work haha.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally had a warm enough day and just enough time at the end of my work day on the slopes, to hose down the truck. It was thrashed from driving up in the mountain in a little bit of snow we got on Christmas Day. Got dark before I could snap a pic. The tank is nice and clean which makes me happy. Gotta get an oil change done this week.

14rcsbOH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well finally had a warm enough day and just enough time at the end of my work day on the slopes, to hose down the truck. It was thrashed from driving up in the mountain in a little bit of snow we got on Christmas Day. Got dark before I could snap a pic. The tank is nice and clean which makes me happy. Gotta get an oil change done this week.
Wash, drive , repeat....lol