RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Um snow and dropped SUVs don’t play nice together.... lol
And besides that I wouldn’t be able to fit my 275/60 tires under a drop! Lol and there ain’t no way I’m giving those up!
I'm lowered and its snowy and they play great together:driver:. Gotta play a little in our trucks once in awhile.
And your tires should fit a 1/2 or a 1/3, no? Was this covered already ? :think:

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm lowered and its snowy and they play great together:driver:. Gotta play a little in our trucks once in awhile.
And your tires should fit a 1/2 or a 1/3, no? Was this covered already ? :think:
No way I see a 33 inch tall tire fitting under a drop.... lol.
A second problem with snow playing, it’d be just my like to try shit like that video and break something that’s stupid expensive to replace... can’t take that chance with my daily driver lol.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car seats? Whaaaaat the...I said the mother of all words...

Riding in style and they better not have any Cheerios or Cheetos...lol

Have fun man!

He's def gonna find some crumbs in there later on.
Nope absolutely no food was allowed on that drive! Gotta stay fresh and clean! :D Fortunately it was only about a half hour drive with the kids haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT