RENAMED!! The adventures of Chase and his 2006 Yukon XL Denali!! Follow along on my travels!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95escahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah gas prices suck hardcore right now. Lol. Ironically the county I live in is the easiest county right now to get a CCW permit thanks to our current sheriff who is is very pro gun rights.

Haven’t they banned alotta guns statewide tho? I know for Glock the newest you can get is a 3rd gen, and some gun companies won’t sell anything new there cause it’s a hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haven’t they banned alotta guns statewide tho? I know for Glock the newest you can get is a 3rd gen, and some gun companies won’t sell anything new there cause it’s a hassle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not sure on that as I haven’t started the process yet so I didn’t what I will or won’t be able to buy yet.

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Fosscore , how’s this for a cruising speed on a freeway economy shot! Haha. Made the trip to studio city last night with my best friend to go hit a place out there that does line dancing on Friday nights. Roughly 200 miles round trip. Looked down at the DIC screen and saw this while I was on a pretty long stretch of flat highway and I was like yes! Denali is killin it for mileage! Haha
And then it was 11 degrees when I got home :mad:

0AFFDB0A-B793-4D6A-AF5D-F941850F21BE.jpeg 1F9CB340-5B61-4AD5-85BE-F1CA097BDE48.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
@Fosscore , how’s this for a cruising speed on a freeway economy shot! Haha. Made the trip to studio city last night with my best friend to go hit a place out there that does line dancing on Friday nights. Roughly 200 miles round trip. Looked down at the DIC screen and saw this while I was on a pretty long stretch of flat highway and I was like yes! Denali is killin it for mileage! Haha

View attachment 210616 View attachment 210617
Wish I got that mileage!

OP
OP
adventurenali92

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not too much to update. Spent about three and a half hours claying and sealing to prep for winter. Not that we have any foreseeable snow! But I’d rather not have to take time out of my crazy busy winter schedule for waxing. So I took advantage of the garage again this weekend at my best friends parents house. Clay and two coats of CG jetseal later Denali is lookin real fresh and protected for the winter. I gotta hand it to Chemical Guys! Jetseal is absolutely amazing. For those of us who can’t afford a ceramic coat, JetSeal is the next best thing that works pretty damn well! And it works on everything, Paint, chrome, glass, wheels, the exhaust tip! It’s bitchin!

FB264C5E-691C-4703-B689-34ADFD982F54.jpeg 89146558-9063-43B4-99C3-F66357003CBE.jpeg 21F3EE1D-CEE4-4D80-92C2-600EAA9CAD60.jpeg

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well not too much to update. Spent about three and a half hours claying and sealing to prep for winter. Not that we have any foreseeable snow! But I’d rather not have to take time out of my crazy busy winter schedule for waxing. So I took advantage of the garage again this weekend at my best friends parents house. Clay and two coats of CG jetseal later Denali is lookin real fresh and protected for the winter. I gotta hand it to Chemical Guys! Jetseal is absolutely amazing. For those of us who can’t afford a ceramic coat, JetSeal is the next best thing that works pretty damn well! And it works on everything, Paint, chrome, glass, wheels, the exhaust tip! It’s bitchin!

View attachment 211085 View attachment 211088 View attachment 211089
Looking clean Chase:waytogo:

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never seen a 2006 XL Denali looking that awesome on any of my trips from Miami to NYC.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

View attachment 210616 View attachment 210617

Missed this. Nice MPG and that long body is looking great for winter. Very shiny. I need to polish out the Suburban and the Tahoe on my end as well, just to keep it fresh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
patrickleeleep