Changing the rusted torsion keys in my yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good day for it. Doing that now myself.. it's like watching paint dry.. Winters on it's way. Was shooting ducks in 31F this morning with skim ice in the decoys.

Haven't tried the corroseal - good stuff?

I do a lot of lake ice driving and long haul trips on heavily salted roads. Most of what couldn't be salvaged this time is getting replaced.

IMG_20180929_150534.jpg IMG_20180929_150723.jpg

OP
OP
06JET

06JET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good day for it. Doing that now myself.. it's like watching paint dry.. Winters on it's way. Was shooting ducks in 31F this morning with skim ice in the decoys.

Haven't tried the corroseal - good stuff?

I do a lot of lake ice driving and long haul trips on heavily salted roads. Most of what couldn't be salvaged this time is getting replaced.

View attachment 208287 View attachment 208288

The Coroseal works great so far, we will see how good it is next year I guess. What is the part number of the bump stop you added to your lower a arm? I bought a set but they are pointed and I was going to cut them down flat so they would work.

BeenChevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Think they're Energy Suspension 9.9117G Universal Bump Stops. These are on the Tahoe though.

What are you measuring for gap on each side? The stops on the SLT where shorter and went bigger on LCA stops on that truck. Energy 9.9136G I believe.

Need to decrank a touch to make better contact on the DS once the front end goes in. Waiting on 1" cv-spacers.