Changed up the Escalade for winter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
get ready for this week
I just sat through 3 accidents on the thruway and it wasn’t even wet.... can’t wait for Wednesday....2 in Nyack and a tractor trailer jack knifed in Nanuet and had like 4-5 cars under the cab and trailer.....sideways across all 3 lanes. At least I was getting paid...oh well .....looked like a Christmas display with all the cops, wreckers, DOT and HELP trucks...587AB42B-15DE-4FAA-B3E5-2C92B0D96C16.jpeg

HACK BLOCK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sat through 3 accidents on the thruway and it wasn’t even wet.... can’t wait for Wednesday....2 in Nyack and a tractor trailer jack knifed in Nanuet and had like 4-5 cars under the cab and trailer.....sideways across all 3 lanes. At least I was getting paid...oh well .....looked like a Christmas display with all the cops, wreckers, DOT and HELP trucks...View attachment 264969
that's crazy

in NYC we suppose to get 8-12 inches Wednesday night I can only imagine Rockland and westchester

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DamThatRiver24