Center Exit Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fundad1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I wanted to do something a little different. It is a full stainless steel exhaust with 2 14in CM performance mufflers. I removed the trailer hitch, spare tire, spare tire carrier, and cut the bumper 4inches to fit the 4 4.5in exhaust tips.
what do you guys think.
View attachment 21172

View attachment 21173

View attachment 21171

View attachment 21171

View attachment 21172

View attachment 21173
I le what you have done there! I've been thinking about doing the same with the exhaust on my 2010. Can you post pics of it from a couple angles while it's sitting on the ground? I love it on the gm pickups but it's hard to find pics with a Yukon set up like this. I just want to try and save myself a couple headaches if possible. Thank you... What are your thoughts on the exhaust? If you could do it over, would you change anything?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I le what you have done there! I've been thinking about doing the same with the exhaust on my 2010. Can you post pics of it from a couple angles while it's sitting on the ground? I love it on the gm pickups but it's hard to find pics with a Yukon set up like this. I just want to try and save myself a couple headaches if possible. Thank you... What are your thoughts on the exhaust? If you could do it over, would you change anything?
Unfortunately he hasn't been around since 2017.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh