Center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just bought a flow through center console for my 07 yukon. However the vehicle I got the console out had the rear entertainment system and all that crap, which I do not have. I was wondering if someone may have a part number for the blank/pocket they used for the back of the consoles. I dont want to have something that will serve no purpose and be inop once installed.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
58e44b25df1b9b770438fd2a58ce549a.jpg

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not the correct color, but is this what you are looking for?
View attachment 229344
Color will be black but yes. That is essentially what I'm looking for a had someone tell me though that they make that piece that removes all of that and is just a blank. But I have tried every way of searching for it but to no avail.

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Color will be black but yes. That is essentially what I'm looking for a had someone tell me though that they make that piece that removes all of that and is just a blank. But I have tried every way of searching for it but to no avail.

Interesting. Not sure I have ever seen a center console without having at least rear A/C controls.

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Interesting. Not sure I have ever seen a center console without having at least rear A/C controls.
I havent either. Im just solely going off of someone else's info I may be hunting a unicorn or something that does not exist. But that piece you posted is the closest thing I have found.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try searching for a console piece out of either an LS model tahoe or SLE trim level Yukon. I think the center consoles on those base model trucks do not have anything on the rear of the console. And would have a blank bezel that sits there. Have you tried the online gm parts source? Most times you can search through any trim level truck and get part numbers

OP
OP
Bamajake95

Bamajake95

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Try searching for a console piece out of either an LS model tahoe or SLE trim level Yukon. I think the center consoles on those base model trucks do not have anything on the rear of the console. And would have a blank bezel that sits there. Have you tried the online gm parts source? Most times you can search through any trim level truck and get part numbers
I have been on there but havent cover all the bases as far as trim.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I just bought a flow through center console for my 07 yukon. However the vehicle I got the console out had the rear entertainment system and all that crap, which I do not have. I was wondering if someone may have a part number for the blank/pocket they used for the back of the consoles. I dont want to have something that will serve no purpose and be inop once installed.

58e44b25df1b9b770438fd2a58ce549a.jpg
28FC4B80-5C81-4625-90D7-F58B87527706.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons