Center console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i picked up a nice factory center console for a node price.
The trim is the red wood my dash is brushed silver I know but once. Cry once lol
While I’m saving for a silver cup holder trim piece. Has anyone tried painting the redwood? Will it hold up? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be careful on the wrap, do you homework. I got a complete interior wrap kit for my Tahoe from RVinyl. Ended up not fitting worth a shit. Luckily I prepped/wrapped quickly once I had the vinyl on hand, and found out the fitment wasn't great. I returned it to the vendor, and a week after they received it back they claimed they never got it. When I sent it back, I required signature, so they had nothing to say when I told them who signed for it and what day/time. ******** I had to fight for my refund for a crappy product. I'm still a tad salty.....

My brushed trim was pretty beat up when I got my Tahoe, so I switched to one of the wood grains on the dash. It was a lot easier to find as well. If you need a reference, here is an interior thread with part numbers.

https://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/gmt900-07-interior-part-number-thread.27019/

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bcea087ccc19a05416707cf6a519e45d.jpg
I picked this up. Instead of painting or wrapping

Anyone know what the mounting plate looks like?

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The part that attaches it to the floor? Actually the front two seats

OP
OP
Sofi09

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was missing the bottom bracket. It looks like I ordered the correct one. The feet that mount to the floor

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts