Center caps from a 2019/20 fit a 2021?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any reason center caps from a 2019 or 2020 Tahoe/Yukon/Truck wouldn’t fit a 2021?

Learned a hard lesson today to read more carefully. I bought a set of 4 GMC accessories black wheels for my Yukon and had the tires swapped over this morning. Didn’t realize the wheels didn’t come with center caps (description says that, just didn’t read it correctly). So the shop just reused the original silver caps which makes my ride look like a cop car lol I found a set of black caps about 40 mins away but they are from a 2019 or 2020 according to the part number. They seem like the right diameter at 3.25” but the clips on the backside look different than what the pics online look like for the 2021 ones, and I am not sure if that really makes a difference or not? My original ones look like from online to have just plastic retaining clips all around the inside edge and the ones locally from a 2019/2020 look like they have fewer and larger clips with a metal retainer on the inside.

OP
OP
L

ljn21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Answered my own question, Took a chance and yes they fit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyCleftNut