Catch can on a 2019?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WifesYukon17

Reaction score
thanks man I ordered that one. They are selling for $149 shipped though but no biggie.
The install video was good help. The connection on the side of the manifold was kinda tricky if you have the 5.3. I just emptied it again. Half full after 17 days.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

fozzi58

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Mighty mouse. They were very helpful. With the Whipple being ordered I went for the "hi performance" catch can setup wich clocks in at $300. You can make your own kit for under $100 using amazon/ebay parts but I wanted something a few notches up the food chain.

ReaperHWK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Mighty mouse. They were very helpful. With the Whipple being ordered I went for the "hi performance" catch can setup wich clocks in at $300. You can make your own kit for under $100 using amazon/ebay parts but I wanted something a few notches up the food chain.

yeah I know about the Mighty Mouse. If I had a modified engine especially with boost I’d go for that mainly for the crankcase ventilation
But on the stock Tahoe I didn’t see any benefit, that’s why I went JHP as suggested. This is a family car it’s not getting any engine mods. Lol.
All that said when I get one for my GTO I’d get the Mighty Mouse because I plan on a procharger setup on that car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low