Catback performance exhaust - review

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just installed the corsa cat back on my 21 6.2 High Country suburban. I have to say its phenomenal. I love the sound, which i was worried that it would be too loud. Its definitely loud at start up but really beautifull sound, and when your driving on the highway you dont notice to big of a difference. I did notice a performance increase with the corsa coming from GM performance cat back. I got the dual black tips. No fitment issues whatsoever. Definitely recommend. I ordered a rotofab cai which should arrive by the weekend. Hopefully i chose the right CAI, since there are multiple different brands i had to pick one that i saw the best feedback. I will update after i install it
Wow so you went from the GM Performance to the Corsa? Haven't seen that happen too often. The GMP just not loud enough for you?

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Corsa exhaust / intake will be my route once some dust settles...need to keep wife happy.

Jgrimberg1979

Reaction score
Wow so you went from the GM Performance to the Corsa? Haven't seen that happen too often. The GMP just not loud enough for you?
It was the same as the stock(gm performance) from a sound standpoint. The real reason I got it was because I needed to replace the gm performance because it was damaged and bent by my trailer and cutting it too sharp. Anyways I wasn’t going to spend that kinda of money on the gm performance again because I really wasn’t impressed with the gm performance exhaust at all. Not much of an upgrade in my opinion at least compared to the corsa which sounds amazing and I did definitely notice a boost in performance with the corsa which was a stark contrast to the gm performance which I felt no change. However I can’t say for certain the extra hp numbers but the sound is amazing.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Corsa is absolutely the way to go. Zero drone, even with long tube headers it wont drone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Restmam2k

Latest posts