Cat eyes, and front end swaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol textbook nbs mods, all covered in chapter 1
exactly :) but the front clip does look good. I'm not a huge NBS fan but that is one of my favorite NBS front ends of all of them during that era

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I had these on my 05 silverado for a bit. Didnt look bad. Caught tons of shit on GMfs forum but it was expected lol. Took them off to go back to stock only cause I didnt like how the lens bulges out so far. Imo the housing design is clean looking. But big headlights belong on big SUVs. If I got in a wreck and needed to replace the whole front clip i would opt for a 03+ hd front with these heads again.View attachment 211324 View attachment 211325 View attachment 211326 View attachment 211327
Miss that truck. Was fun to drive, 5.3 in a single cab.
Kind of look like Esky heads.

OP
OP
jarydM

jarydM

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
Kind of look like Esky heads.

Should be the same. Only difference was the Silverado had the bumper lights and headlights separated by a body panel, and esky had them as one large piece.

Yeah, I think I’m gonna just do it. Worst case scenario, I don’t like the way it looks, I’ll just replace it again, eventually.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Should be the same. Only difference was the Silverado had the bumper lights and headlights separated by a body panel, and esky had them as one large piece.

Yeah, I think I’m gonna just do it. Worst case scenario, I don’t like the way it looks, I’ll just replace it again, eventually.
I ended up selling my lights on craigslist and they sold quick. Paid like 180 for the lights new, sold them for like 150. In case you dont like them.

adriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had these on my 05 silverado for a bit. Didnt look bad. Caught tons of shit on GMfs forum but it was expected lol. Took them off to go back to stock only cause I didnt like how the lens bulges out so far. Imo the housing design is clean looking. But big headlights belong on big SUVs. If I got in a wreck and needed to replace the whole front clip i would opt for a 03+ hd front with these heads again.View attachment 211324 View attachment 211325 View attachment 211326 View attachment 211327
Miss that truck. Was fun to drive, 5.3 in a single cab.
Yeah, I'm really diggin' that too. Those look better than I expected.. I think it would look better (all nbs would look better) of that bumper was tucked a little to make it more flush.

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some swaps are clean and look ok, but can't get behind the sharp angles of the 03-07 silverado on a tahoe. I prefer the 01-02 hd front

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094