CarPro Hydr02, if you don't own it your missing out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After reading the original post and watching a few videos I decided to order a bottle of the lite version which is pre diluted and ready to use.
Over the weekend I detailed a friends 2013 BMW 528i and sealed it using this stuff and I was blown away! Right after that I used it on my dads 2003 Ram which I detailed last week and sealed with chemical guys jet seal and I will not use any more sealants that have to be applied and wiped off again. Thanks for the heads up @65stang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
65stang

65stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After reading the original post and watching a few videos I decided to order a bottle of the lite version which is pre diluted and ready to use.
Over the weekend I detailed a friends 2013 BMW 528i and sealed it using this stuff and I was blown away! Right after that I used it on my dads 2003 Ram which I detailed last week and sealed with chemical guys jet seal and I will not use any more sealants that have to be applied and wiped off again. Thanks for the heads up @65stang

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The first time you use this on paint it pretty much blows you away. It is amazing how quickly you see the gloss and beading. Glad you liked it. This is also great on glass. You will find yourself just finding things to use this on. I actually use this on the wheel wells on my Suburban also.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it today. I'm leaving on a mini vacation tomorrow so I'll have to try it out next week.

RkosacZ.png

Sasquatch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got it today. I'm leaving on a mini vacation tomorrow so I'll have to try it out next week.

RkosacZ.png

I got a bottle yesterday too and tried it out this morning. I just recently used a paint sealant for the first time and i loved the results but you apply it like wax by hand or a buffer and when i saw nathan mention the H2O guard and gloss and i looked into it and the ease of application intrigued me so i ordered a bottle.

It works as well as they say and the shine is great. It couldn`t get any easier to use and my garage has never smelled better after using it. I just wish i had ordered the gallon jug now. Oh and it also makes all the plastic trim look as good if i just used a product like back to black on it.

IMG_0385_zps49wbe1cc.jpg

IMG_0391_zpsngwdrxg1.jpg

Tiki

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good on plastic too? Magic! I must try.

justinesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried it the other day and it Works awesome. even my vinyl wrap is shinier. I always liked how ReJex looked on my esky but this seems to look a lot better.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I applied the Adams H2O Guard & Gloss on Monday. It finally rained today. Overall I'm happy with it. It looks/worked like it's suppose to. However, I do want to try the CarPro Hydr02 because it definitely looks like the application of it is easier. I'm guessing the outcome is close to the same.

ELMnuM1.png

wjMeoEu.png

RbV8G0o.png

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I was looking at the detailedimage.com website and they're running a Father's Day special so I went ahead and ordered some Hydr02. :thumbsup: