Carhartt Sun Shade - is it worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
cheaper than what gm want's for one, I priced a build out not long ago a carhartt sunshade was $200 lol

AnthonyGaines

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, what did you want for your horse, which is not cheap? If you do not want to pay that much, look at analogs on different sites like eBay. I personally like the tents from here https://snapshades.com.au/car-sun-protection-for-infants/. They have a great selection, but I'm not sure you'll find your size. Which is also important. You will kill the body if the car is not covered with an awning. Ask around more auto mechanics who work with different stores. They may have different opinions.

Last edited:

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was looking at them again to get one for the Sierra, the one I bought in 2021 is now about $75, that fancy one the OP mentioned is now about $100, all due to inflation. The GM ones with the GMC logo are $75 plus shipping. These are for GMT-900s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madmax442