Cargo Space Liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I guess you could add Velcro right?

Do you things slide around on it because of the material that’s one of my biggest concerns?

Michelle F

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I also purchased this set of cargo liners and had it installed by my local dealership. I live in Oklahoma and they only stayed on the seats for about 3 weeks. When it got really hot they fell off. I have it back at the dealership today to see if they can find a better solution.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them as well. They are well made. My concern is the the portion that attaches to the back of the third row is only fastened by velcro. How long will it last?

Best way to fix this is add some Snaps to them in strategic locations. They will never fall but will be removeable if necessary..

JPMAG

Reaction score
Thanks I guess you could add Velcro right?

Do you things slide around on it because of the material that’s one of my biggest concerns?

You probably could. I'm a week into it and so far so good. Its tacky enough to hold things in place.

DWSmoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reviving thread. Husky’s still not available. Anyone else used anything other than OEM or Weathertech?

tomgilk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The OEMs are great. I just left them down for 2 days with stuff laying on them and they don't come off. I fold down the passenger's side constantly for my golf and hockey bag and no issue whatsoever. I'd definitely recommend the OEMs, plus they look really good.

tahoe6.jpg

ssmetko

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did you have any issues with the firmest of the third row floor liners? They are about an inch too wide for my 2022 so it causes them to all become disconnected and then slide around all over the place!

DenaliCountry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you have any issues with the firmest of the third row floor liners? They are about an inch too wide for my 2022 so it causes them to all become disconnected and then slide around all over the place!
I installed my third row the other day since the first 2 rows are still on backorder. Mine fit as intended. A little positioning required but after I got it down it fit perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jkavros

Latest posts