Cargo Light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pshrop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife has a ‘17 XL and the cargo area is really dark at night. It looks like there are 3 LED bulbs in the ceiling above the cargo area, but I can’t get them to turn on. Anyone know how they work? Is there an override somewhere? If they are tied to the other dome lights (which work when I open doors), does this suggest they aren’t working?

OP
OP
P

pshrop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Here’s a picture of what I think are LEDs in the cargo area. Can someone confirm they are and whether they come on when the tailgate is open? I can’t figure them out. Thanks

B757F305-A66A-4DB3-B19A-5B20483509C4.jpeg

dougs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes, the three lights in the way back should come on with the rest of the lights. Front door or tailgate, either will make the light come on. It looks like you may have a wire peoblem or the whole light pod may be bad.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
P

pshrop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks dougs. Took in in and learned a wire had been disconnected. As you mentioned, the lights should come on with other overhead lights when doors are opened

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak