Carbon Fiber Door Vinyl Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DocHolliday

Reaction score
I think it looks incredible. I was just minutes ago trying to get mine off to cover them with CF vinyl and couldn't get them off the doors. Came on here to ask if anyone had done it and found this tread. :)

Given the door panels have to come off I may not do it. Not sure about taking on a project that in depth. Were the door panels easy enough to come off? Did you have any instructions or just figure it our as you went?

Thanks for posting.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I personally like what you did. I like the wood on the Denali but now the lower trim levels.

OP
OP
T

Turbotoys

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its been awhile since i took em off - there are a few screws at the bottom of the panel and then behind the chrome door handle there is a plastic cover you have to remove to access another screw. Then the panel pulls straight out with about 20 plastic rivets. start pulling at the bottom of the panel and work up.

I was amazed to find 6x9's in the front door.

OP
OP
T

Turbotoys

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't done the center console yet - i am still trying to decide if i like the carbon fiber look still before i rip that apart.

On a side note - there is another bolt on the door where you pull the door shut in the middle of the door.

DocHolliday

Reaction score
I just looked at it today and couldn't figure out the chrome door handle panel. I did find the cover over the pull handle access and the bottom bolts but the chrome handle is tricky.

I really like the look you have, i'm hoping to complete the look with center console included.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd