Can't Find GM Part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

MacWarrior

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
been poking around since i seen this post and as far as i can tell you are looking at the correct part.
View attachment 271307
best clearest image i can find. its listed with multiple part numbers so a vin search as mentioned above may be needed. also that 5ds number is another p/n your unit can be searched for with but your image is blocking that number. this particular module is listed specifically as LH drivers side most places. no guru but i was digging around most of the day as it was a fairly calm day at work. so i could still be wrong but there is a separate module similar to this one with fewer plugs for non heated seats. not suggesting that one is the right one but once i located it there numerous p/n listed for the same module all suggesting they are interchangeable. your shown number was not on that list so im not sure beyond this.

Thank you! I greatly appreciate it!

OP
OP
M

MacWarrior

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
been poking around since i seen this post and as far as i can tell you are looking at the correct part.
View attachment 271307
best clearest image i can find. its listed with multiple part numbers so a vin search as mentioned above may be needed. also that 5ds number is another p/n your unit can be searched for with but your image is blocking that number. this particular module is listed specifically as LH drivers side most places. no guru but i was digging around most of the day as it was a fairly calm day at work. so i could still be wrong but there is a separate module similar to this one with fewer plugs for non heated seats. not suggesting that one is the right one but once i located it there numerous p/n listed for the same module all suggesting they are interchangeable. your shown number was not on that list so im not sure beyond this.

So I was able to get the 5DS number but I still can not locate it after doing a search including from Biggs Motoring which happens to be in the state that I am in. 5DS 933 585-15

IMG_1786.png

OP
OP
M

MacWarrior

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I did a little more digging around too and kept getting pointed to this #. This may be the answer:

• SKU: 84817371
  • Positions: Left
  • Other Names: Module
  • Description:
    Bucket seat, driver seat, with power lumbar, seat memory, with htd/cooled seats. Driver seat, seat cushion, memory, 6-way power seat. Seat cushion components, driver seat, memory, without power adjust steering column. Bucket seat, driver seat, with power lumbar, seat memory, with ht & cooled seat. Driver side, with power lumbar, seat memory, with ht & cooled seat.

• Replaces: 25862038
I am about to find out since I have ordered it.