Can the seatbelt chime be disabled in 2021 Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjtexas1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I understand it serves a purpose and there are other options but I’d like to disable the chime if possible. It is rather loud (even after setting volume at lowest) and starts alerting too quickly.
TIA

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I understand it serves a purpose and there are other options but I’d like to disable the chime if possible. It is rather loud (even after setting volume at lowest) and starts alerting too quickly.
TIA
either use a blank or trace the wire thru the receiver and install a switch or something. The "chime" is no longer a chime it's a sound generated by the bcm thru the vehicle speaker.

OP
OP
B

bjtexas1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
either use a blank or trace the wire thru the receiver and install a switch or something. The "chime" is no longer a chime it's a sound generated by the bcm thru the vehicle speaker.
Thank you!

dernals

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In my 2016 Colorado I just use a belt extender I got on amazon for like $5.99 because the chime gets louder as you turn up the radio on that model. It's nice because I can still plug in the belt as usual.

RoRo

Reaction score
I wish there was, it dings forever before it shuts off....